LEGO Legacy Heroes Unboxed Wiki
Advertisement

Skeleton Yorick is one of the many minifigures featured in LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed.

A calcium-fortified support unit who is always down to lend a hand. (Literally!) Just don't expect him to be the brains or muscle of your team.

Description - "There are no small parts, only small monsters. Classically train at Ghoul-liard School of the Arts, Yorick is a master thespian, and the perfect actor. He dives deep into any role given. A Spooky Skeleton? Prepare to be spooked! A Goofy Skeleton? Prepare to be goofed! No Matter the role, Yorick gives it his all".

 

Abilities

  • Take A Break (Basic): Deals 85% damage to target foe.
  • Bone to Pick (Special): Deals 50% damage to target foe and Yorick gains Payback for 2 turns.
  • Jolly Bones (Special) (Unlocks at Gear 2): Deals 60% damage to target foe, +10% bonus damage for each active PIRATE hero
  • Role Player (Passive) (Unlocks at Gear 4): At the start of the battle, Yorick gains +3% skill for each active PIRATE hero, and gains +3% defense for each active CASTLE hero.

Upgrading Requirement

Gear Requirements

Gear 2: Basic Croissant I, Basic Croissant I, Basic Helm I, Basic Quiver I, Basic Coffee I Basic Coffee I

Gear 3: Basic Croissant II, Basic Croissant II, Basic Helm I, Basic Quiver II, Basic Coffee I, Basic Coffee II

Gear 4: Basic Croissant III, Basic Croissant II, Lofty Helm I, Basic Quiver III, Basic Coffee III, Lofty Coffee I

Gear 5: Lofty Croissant I, Lofty Croissant II, Lofty Helm III, Lofty Quiver I, Lofty Coffee I, Lofty Coffee III

Gear 6: Lofty quiver I, Lofty Croissant II, Fancy Croissant I (Level 42), Lofty Coffe III, Fancy Coffe II (Level 46) and Lofty Helm III.

Tile Obtainability:

Event: "Extra Credit"

Shop: Goodie Bags

Abilities

Take A Break (Basic):

Level 1: Deals 85% damage to target foe.

Level 2: Deals 90% damage to target foe.

Level 3: Deals 95% damage to target foe and has 30% chance to inflict Defense Down I for 1 turn if the foe is an BUILDER, or Skill Down I for 1 turn if the foe is an EXPLORER.

Level 4: Deals 100% damage to target foe and has 100% chance to inflict Defense Down I for 1 turn if the foe is an BUILDER, or Skill Down I for 1 turn if the foe is an EXPLORER. +10% bonus chance to inflict either debuff for each other active SPOOKY hero.

Level 5: Deals 105% damage to target foe and has 50% chance to inflict Defense Down I for 1 turn if the foe is an BUILDER, or Skill Down I for 1 turn if the foe is an EXPLORER. +20% bonus chance to inflict either debuff for each other active SPOOKY hero.

Bone to Pick (Special):

Level 1: Deals 50% damage to target foe and Yorick gains Payback for 2 turns.

Level 2: Deals 60% damage to target foe and Yorick gains Payback for 2 turns.

Level 3: Deals 60% damage to target foe and Yorick gains Payback for 2 turns. If there is at least 1 other active CASTLE hero, Yorick gains Max Health Up I for 2 turns.

Level 4: Deals 65% damage to target foe and Yorick gains Payback for 2 turns. If there is at least 1 other active CASTLE hero, Yorick gains Max Health Up I for 2 turns.

Level 5: Deals 70% damage to target foe and Yorick gains Payback for 2 turns. If there is at least 1 other active CASTLE hero, Yorick gains Max Health Up II for 2 turns.

Jolly Bones (Special) (Unlocks at Gear 2):

Level 1: Deals 60% damage to target foe, +10% bonus damage for each active PIRATE hero.

Level 2: Deals 65% damage to target foe, +10% bonus damage for each active PIRATE hero. Has a 100% chance to inflict Dodge Down I on the target foe for 2 turns

Level 3: Deals 70% damage to target foe, +10% bonus damage for each active PIRATE hero. Has a 100% chance to inflict Dodge Down I and Grit Down I on the target foe for 2 turns

Level 4: Deals 75% damage to target foe, +10% bonus damage for each active PIRATE hero. Has a 100% chance to inflict Dodge Down II and Grit Down II on the target foe for 2 turns

Level 5: Deals 75% damage to target foe, +10% bonus damage for each active PIRATE hero. Has a 100% chance to inflict Dodge Down II and Grit Down II on the target foe for 2 turns. All heroes gain Attack Up II for 2 turns. PIRATE heroes also gain Speed Up II for 2 turns.

Role Player (Passive) (Unlocks at Gear 4):

Level 1: At the start of the battle, Yorick gains +3% skill for each active PIRATE hero, and gains +3% defense for each active CASTLE hero.

Level 2: At the start of the battle, Yorick gains +5% skill for each active PIRATE hero, and gains +5% defense for each active CASTLE hero.

Level 3: At the start of the battle, Yorick gains +5% skill for each active PIRATE hero, and gains +5% defense for each active CASTLE hero. Whenever a SPOOKY hero attacks, Yorick has 30% chance to assist for 50% damage.

Level 4: At the start of the battle, Yorick gains +5% skill for each active PIRATE hero, and gains +5% defense for each active CASTLE hero. Whenever a SPOOKY hero attacks, Yorick has 45% chance to assist for 50% damage.

Level 5: At the start of the battle, Yorick gains +5% skill for each active PIRATE hero, and gains +5% defense for each active CASTLE hero. Whenever a SPOOKY hero attacks, Yorick has 60% chance to assist for 75% damage.

Trivia

  • unlocks at 1 star, requiring 10 tiles.
  • Debuted in 1995 and was redesigned in 2013.
  • Originally used ball-and socket joints for all his limbs.
  • His name was Eamon in the LEGO Loco video game
  • Often included in LEGO video games as a gag
  • This generation of the Skeleton minifigure was released in the "Racor Pit" set

Gallery

Advertisement