Private LaQuay is one of the many minifigures featured in LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed.
Private LaQuay is one of the simple characters, but can be difficult to combine with others in early game due to low amount of Imperial based characters to use. He is best used in a team of Imperial characters, to ensure high damage from his regular attack Show of Arms.
- Show of Arms (Starting Attack)
- Causes 50% Damage at base level with +5% more per Imperial team mate, going up to level 5, where he does 90% base damage and +10% more per Imperial team mate
- Covering Fire (Starting Attack)
- Causes 70% damage to target, with a 40% chance to inflict Accuracy Down on them for 2 turns at base level, but Deals 90% damage to target and has a 60% chance to inflict Accuracy Down on target for 2 turns at level 5.
- Can't Keep Me Down (Gear 2, Passive)
- Makes it so when LaQuay gets a debuff, he has a 30% base chance to get skill up for 2 turns, and a 50% chance to gain skill up for 2 turns at level 5.
- He unlocks at 1 star, requiring 10 tiles.
- He appears to be based off an English Guard