LEGO Legacy Heroes Unboxed Wiki
Advertisement

Master Wu

A wise master who tutors his pupils in a wide array of offensive buffs.

A centuries- old master of Spinjitzu, Wu enjoys tea, rigorous training trining, and torturing his students with his patented cryptic, old-guy wisdom.


Upgradeing requirements.

Gear level up.

Gear 1-2:

Gear 2-3:

Gear 3-4:

Gear 4-5:

Gear 5-6:

Number of tiles requierd to star up and create. Also where you get them.

To create 190. 

After he is built he starts with 5 stars.

Where to get them. 

Wu's Event, Date with Destiny

Abilities

Icon Gear requierd Ability name and cooldown Effect and Level
MasterWu 01.png
Gear 1

Master of Spinjitzu CD N/A

Level 1: Deals 60% damage to target foe and has a 45% chance to grant Stealth for 1 turn to the lowest-health non-Tank hero for 1 turn.

Level 2: Deals 65% damage to target foe and has a 50% chance to grant Stealth for 1 turn to the lowest-health non-Tank hero for 1 turn.

Level 3: Deals 70% damage to target foe and has a 60% chance to grant Stealth for 1 turn to the lowest-health for 1 turn.

Level 4: Deals 75% damage to target foe and has a 70% chance to grant Stealth for 1 turn to the lowest-health for 1 turn.

Level 5: Deals 80% damage to target foe and has a 80% chance to grant Stealth for 1 turn to the lowest-health for 2 turn.

MasterWu 02.png

Gear 1

Master of Creation CD N/A turns

Level 1: Heals all heroes for 10% of their max health and grants each hero 1 stack of Heal Over Time for 2 turns.

Ninjago heroes and heroes with Stealth gain 1 additional stack of Heal Over Time for 2 turns.

Level 2: Heals all heroes for 15% of their max health and grants each hero 1 stack of Heal Over Time for 2 turns.

Ninjago heroes and heroes with Stealth gain 1 additional stack of Heal Over Time for 2 turns.

Level 3: Heals all heroes for 15% of their max health and grants each hero 1 stack of Heal Over Time for 2 turns.

Ninjago heroes and heroes with Stealth gain 1 additional stack of Heal Over Time for 2 turns.

Heroes that have Stealth have its duration increased by 1. Heroes that do not have Stealth gain Defense Up I for 1 turn.

Level 4: Heals all heroes for 15% of their max health and grants each hero 1 stack of Heal Over Time for 3 turns.

Ninjago heroes and heroes with Stealth gain 1 additional stack of Heal Over Time for 3 turns.

Heroes that have Stealth have its duration increased by 1. Heroes that do not have Stealth gain Defense Up I for 1 turn.

Level 5: Heals all heroes for 20% of their max health and grants each hero 1 stack of Heal Over Time for 3 turns.

Ninjago heroes and heroes with Stealth gain 1 additional stack of Heal Over Time for 3 turns.

Heroes that have Stealth have its duration increased by 1. Heroes that do not have Stealth gain Defense Up I for 2 turns.

MasterWu 03.png
Gear 2

Tea Time CD N/A turns

Level 1: Deals 100% damage to target foe and clears 1 buff from them.

Level 2: Deals 105% damage to target foe and clears 1-2 buffs from them. Has a 40% chance for a random Ninjago hero to assist for 35% damage.

Level 3: Deals 110% damage to target foe and clears 1-2 buffs from them. Has a 50% chance for a random Ninjago hero to assist for 40% damage.

Level 4: Deals 110% damage to target foe and clears 1-3 buffs from them. Has a 60% chance for a random Ninjago hero to assist for 40% damage. The hero has +5% bonus

critical chance on the assist for each buff cleard from the target foe.

Level 5: Deals 110% damage to target foe and clears all buffs from them. Has a 75% chance for a random Ninjago hero to assist for 50% damage. The hero has +10% bonus

critical chance on the assist for each buff cleard from the target foe.

Ability icon passive master wu ready.png
Gear 4

Silent, but Deadly

Level 1: At the start of battle, Master Wu gains Stealth for 2 turns.

Whenever Lloyd gains Stealth when all other heroes have Stealth, Lloyd gains Dodgy instead.

Level 2: At the start of battle, Master Wu gains Stealth for 2 turns.

At the end of his turn, Master Wu grants Spinjitzu heroes that have Stealth a bonus buff based on their role:

Attacker: Critical Damage Up I for 1 turn

Support: Critical Chance Up I for 1 turn

Tank: Dodge Up I for 1 turn.

Whenever Lloyd gains Stealth when all other heroes have Stealth, Lloyd gains Dodgy instead.

Level 3: At the start of battle, Master Wu gains Stealth for 2 turns.

At the end of his turn, Master Wu grants Spinjitzu heroes that have Stealth a bonus buff based on their role:

Attacker: Critical Damage Up I for 1 turn

Support: Critical Chance Up I for 1 turn

Tank: Dodge Up I for 1 turn.

Whenever Master Wu critically hits, he gains +3% dodge chance (up to a maximum of 15%).

Whenever Lloyd gains Stealth when all other heroes have Stealth, Lloyd gains Dodgy instead.

Level 4: At the start of battle, Master Wu gains Stealth for 2 turns.

At the end of his turn, Master Wu grants Spinjitzu heroes that have Stealth a bonus buff based on their role:

Attacker: Critical Damage Up II for 1 turn

Support: Critical Chance Up II for 1 turn

Tank: Dodge Up II for 1 turn.

Whenever Master Wu critically hits, he gains +3% dodge chance (up to a maximum of 15%).

Whenever Lloyd gains Stealth when all other heroes have Stealth, Lloyd gains Dodgy instead.

Level 5: At the start of battle, Master Wu gains Stealth for 2 turns.

At the end of his turn, Master Wu grants Spinjitzu heroes that have Stealth a bonus buff based on their role:

Attacker: Critical Damage Up II for 1 turn

Support: Critical Chance Up II for 1 turn

Tank: Dodge Up II for 1 turn.

Whenever Master Wu critically hits, he gains +5% dodge chance (up to a maximum of 25%).

Whenever Lloyd gains Stealth when all other heroes have Stealth, Lloyd gains Dodgy instead.

MasterWu 05.png
Gear 6

Intrinsic Knowledge CD N/A

Level 1: Inflicts Vulnerable on all foes, and has a 50% chance to inflict Defense Down 1 on each foe for 2 turns.

Level 2: Inflicts Vulnerable on all foes, and has a 60% chance to inflict Defense Down 1 on each foe for 2 turns.

Level 3: Inflicts Vulnerable on all foes, and has a 70% chance to inflict Defense Down 1 on each foe for 2 turns. Has a 50% chance to inflict Disarmed on each foe for 1 turn.

Level 4: Inflicts Vulnerable on all foes, and has a 75% chance to inflict Defense Down 1 on each foe for 2 turns. Has a 75% chance to inflict Disarmed on each foe for 1 turn.

Level 5: Inflicts Vulnerable on all foes, and has a 85% chance to inflict Defense Down 1 on each foe for 2 turns. Has a 100% chance to inflict Disarmed on each foe for 1 turn.

Recommended heroes

Lloyd

Recommended sets

Dojo Showdown

Jay's Cyber Dragon

Majisto's Tower

Notes

1 Star: N/A

2 Stars: N/A

3 Stars: N/A

4 Stars: N/A

5 Stars: N/A

6 Stars: N/A

7 Stars: N/A

Advertisement