Advertisement

Major Kartofski

Sp041 decal.png

A cybernetic support unit who exposes his enemies' weaknesses. An infamous spymaster, Kartofski trusts no one, including himself. That's why he always wipes his own hard drive whenever he thinks he's acting suspiciously.

Description

As a Spyrius spymaster whose eyes and ears stretch across the galaxy, only a fearful few know the name Major Kartofski. And if they know it, he knows they know. And if they know he knows they know, then he knows they know he knows they know. And if they know he-- Actually, you might want to get comfortable. This could take a while.

Gearing up!

Gear # Gears needed Level needed Stats change

Gear 2

Basic Apple I
Basic Hammer I
Basic Banana I
Basic Bow I
Basic Crab I
Basic Ice Pop I
Level 5
Level 6
Level 5
Level 6
Level 5
Level 6
+70 Max Health
+15 Attack
+4 Grit, +30 Max Health
+8 Attack, +4 Skill
+6 Attack, +4 Skill, +28 Max Health
+10 Attack, +40 Max Health

Gear 3

Basic Apple I
Basic Hammer I
Basic Banana I
Basic Helmet II
Basic Bow I
Basic Ice Pop II
Level 6
Level 6
Level 6
Level 9
Level 10
Level 11
+70 Max Health
+15 Attack
+4 Grit, +30 Max Health
+8 Defence, +2 Grit, +55 Max Health
+10 Attack, +4 Skill, +44 Max Health
+16 Attack, +66 Max Health

Gear 4

Lofty Apple I
Basic Hammer II
Basic Banana II
Basic Bow III
Basic Bow I
Basic Ice Pop III
Level 20
Level 11
Level 11
Level 16
Level 11
Level 16
+260 Max Health
+27 Attack
+4 Grit, +44 Max Health
+21 Attack, +8 Skill
+10 Attack, +4 Skill, +44 Max Health
+25 Attack, +102 Max Health

Gear 5

Lofty Apple I
Lofty Hammer I
Lofty Bow II
Lofty Helmet III
Lofty Helmet II
Lofty Ice Pop II
Level 20
Level 21
Level 26
Level 29
Level 24
Level 26
+260 Max Health
+65 Attack
+50 Attack, +12 Skill
+28 Defence, +6 Grit, +300 Max Health
+24 Defence, +6 Grit, +200 Max Health
+60 Attack, +240 Max Health

Gear 6

Fancy Apple I
Lofty Hammer II
Lofty Bow III
Lofty Helmet I
Lofty Helmet I
Fancy Ice Pop II
Level 41
Level 29
Level 31
Level 29
Level 29
Level 47
+900 Max Health
+100 Attack
+75 Attack, +12 Skill
+12 Defence, +4 Grit, +130 Max Health
+12 Defence, +4 Grit, +130 Max Health
+210 Attack, +840 Max Health

Gear 7

Fancy Apple III
Fancy Hammer III
Fancy Bow II
Fancy Helmet I
Lofty Helmet III
Grand Ice Pop I
Level 51
Level 52
Level 47
Level 47
Level 47
Level 55
+900 Max Health
+275 Attack
+175 Attack, +16 Skill
+16 Defence, +8 Grit, +450 Max Health
+28 Defence, +6 Grit, +300 Max Health
+340 Attack, +1040 Max Health

Tile obtainability

Available at the Master Shop for 450 Master Tiles per 3 Hero Tiles.

Available in some Timed Quests.

Abilities

Ability

Type/ Cooldown

Effects, requirements and costs

Cheat Code Applied

Maj.Kar.CheatCode.png

Basic/

CD 0 turns

Level 1: Deals 70% damage to target foe. Major Kartofski has a 40% chance to copy a random buff from the target foe to himself.
Level 2: Deals 75% damage to target foe. Major Kartofski has a 45% chance to copy a random buff from the target foe to himself.

Requires - Hero level 14; Costs - 1.000 Gold, 10 Tier-1 Ability Elixirs.

Level 3: Deals 85% damage to target foe. Major Kartofski has a 50% chance to copy a random buff from the target foe to himself. If any foe has Stealth, the chance to copy it is 75% instead.

Requires - Hero level 24; Costs - 5.000 Gold, 12 Tier-1 Ability Elixirs.

Level 4: Deals 90% damage to target foe. Major Kartofski has a 55% chance to copy a random buff from the target foe to himself. If any foe has Stealth, the chance to copy it is 80% instead.

Requires - Hero level 34; Costs - 10.000 Gold, 20 Tier-1 Ability Elixirs.

Level 5: Deals 100% damage to target foe. Major Kartofski has a 65% chance to copy a random buff from the target foe to himself. If any foe has Stealth, Major Kartofski clears the random buff from the target foe and the chance to copy it is 90% instead.

Requires - Hero level 44; Costs - 15.000 Gold, 25 Tier-2 Ability Elixirs.

EMP Bomb

Maj.Kar.EMPbomb.png
Special/

CD 4 turns

Level 1: Deals 30% damage to all foes, and has a 45% chance to inflict Heal Block I on each foe for 2 turns. Has a 50% chance to clear Stealth from each foe.
Level 2: Deals 40% damage to all foes, and has a 45% chance to inflict Heal Block I on each foe for 2 turns. Has a 60% chance to clear Stealth from each foe.

Requires - Hero level 14; Costs - 1.000 Gold, 10 Tier-1 Ability Elixirs.

Level 3: Deals 45% damage to all foes, and has a 50% chance to inflict Heal Block I on each foe for 2 turns, +15% bonus chance if the foe has Stealth. Has a 60% chance to clear Stealth from each foe.

Requires - Hero level 24; Costs - 5.000 Gold, 12 Tier-1 Ability Elixirs.

Level 4: Deals 55% damage to all foes, and has a 60% chance to inflict Heal Block I on each foe for 2 turns, +15% bonus chance if the foe has Stealth. Has a 70% chance to clear Stealth from each foe.

Requires - Hero level 34; Costs - 10.000 Gold, 20 Tier-1 Ability Elixirs.

Level 5: Deals 55% damage to all foes, and has a 70% chance to inflict Heal Block I on each foe for 2 turns, +20% bonus chance if the foe has Stealth. Has an 80% chance to clear Stealth from each foe. If a foe is critically hit, increase their ability cooldowns by 1.

Requires - Hero level 44; Costs - 15.000 Gold, 25 Tier-2 Ability Elixirs.

Scan for Weaknesses

Maj.Kar.Scan.png
Special/

CD 3 turns

Level 1: Deals 85% damage to target foe and inflicts Vulnerable.

Requires - Gear 2.

Level 2: Deals 95% damage to target foe and inflicts Vulnerable.

Requires - Hero level 16; Costs - 1.000 Gold, 12 Tier-1 Ability Elixirs.

Level 3: Deals 100% damage to target foe and inflicts Vulnerable. If the foe has 35% or less health, has a 60% chance to inflict Disarmed for 2 turns.

Requires - Hero level 26; Costs - 5.000 Gold, 15 Tier-2 Ability Elixirs.

Level 4: Deals 110% damage to target foe and inflicts Vulnerable. If the foe has 40% or less health, has a 60% chance to inflict Disarmed for 2 turns, +5% bonus chance for each TECHIE hero.

Requires - Hero level 36; Costs - 10.000 Gold, 22 Tier-2 Ability Elixirs.

Level 5: Deals 110% damage to target foe and inflicts Vulnerable. If the foe has 50% or less health, or has 4+ debuffs, has a 75% chance to inflict Disarmed for 2 turns, +5% bonus chance for each TECHIE hero.

Requires - Hero level 46; Costs - 15.000 Gold, 25 Tier-3 Ability Elixirs.

Cloak Matrix

Maj.Kar.Cloak.png
Passive/

-

Level 1: Whenever Major Kartofski is critically hit, he has a 20% chance to gain Stealth for 1 turn.

Requires - Gear 4.

Level 2: Whenever Major Kartofski is critically hit, he has a 30% chance to gain Stealth for 1 turn.

Costs - 2.000 Gold, 15 Tier-1 Ability Elixirs.

Level 3: Whenever Major Kartofski is critically hit, he has a 35% chance to gain Stealth for 1 turn. Whenever Major Kartofski attacks, the foe with the lowest health and Stealth has a 25% chance to have its duration reduced by 1.

Requires - Hero level 28; Costs - 8.000 Gold, 20 Tier-2 Ability Elixirs.

Level 4: Whenever Major Kartofski is critically hit, he has a 50% chance to gain Stealth for 1 turn. Whenever Major Kartofski attacks, the foe with the lowest health and Stealth has a 30% chance to have its duration reduced by 1.

Requires - Hero level 38; Costs - 16.000 Gold, 30 Tier-2 Ability Elixirs.

Level 5: Whenever Major Kartofski is critically hit, he has a 60% chance to gain Stealth for 1 turn. Whenever Major Kartofski attacks, the foe with the lowest health and Stealth has a 40% chance to have its duration reduced by 1, +5% bonus chance for each other SPACE hero.

Requires - Hero level 48; Costs - 32.000 Gold, 32 Tier-3 Ability Elixirs.

Trivia

  • Puppet Master. Premiered in 1994.
  • Fifth Element. Appeared in 5 sets.
  • Incoming Transmission. Had a speaking role in a LEGO commercial featuring the Spyrius faction.
  • Paranoid Android. Was the most prominently featured member of the Spyrius faction.
  • Prop-aganda. One LEGO magazine suggests this minifigure's helmet is magical and can turn the minifigure (but not its hands) invisible.
  • Generations. Had a cameo in the Space Police III videos.

Notes

Major Kartofski's participation in Space Police 3 video (Log 4: HQ briefing) is actually questionable, since a minifigure with the same face patterns but wearing different clothes and being a police officer was never officially confirmed to be Kartofski. This fact became just a fan theory published by Brikipedia but later on made its way to the official LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed Game trivia which now can be viewed as an official source.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.