LEGO Legacy Heroes Unboxed Wiki
Advertisement

An arsenal of buffs and bluffs for Castle heroes. Majisto hosts a monthly Tower Defense game night here - - where you try to defend yourself against an enchanted, angry tower.

Abilities

Enchanted Armor (Passive) Heroes have a 20% chance to start battle with 1 stack of Enchantment; chance is double for CASTLE TANKS. When a hero with a stack of Enchantment attacks, they have a 25% chance to do 50% bonus damage. This clears 1 stack Enchantment.

Enchanted Arsenal (Passive) (Unlocks at 2 stars) Heroes have a 20% chance to start battle with 1 stack of Enchantment; chance is double for CASTLE ATTACKERS. When a hero with a stack of Enchantment attacks, they have a 25% chance to do 50% bonus damage. This clears 1 stack Enchantment.

Pulse of Magic (Passive) (Unlocks at 3 stars) Majisto starts battle with 1 stack of Enchantment. Whenever a MAGICAL hero uses a special ability, allies have a 20% chance to gain 1 stack of Enchantment.

Fake Death (Passive) (Unlocks at 4 stars) Whenever a hero loses Hardy, if they have at least 1 stack of Enchantment, they have a 40% chance to gain Stealth and clear all stacks of Enchantment.

Upgrading Requirement

Star Up Requirements:

2 Star: 20 Tiles

3 Star: 40 Tiles

4 Star: 50 Tiles

5 Star: 75 Tiles

6 Star: ???

7 Star: ???

Tile Obtainability:

  • Unlocks at 1 star, requiring 10 tiles.
  • Brixpedition

Abilities

Enchanted Armor (Passive)

Level 1: Heroes have a 20% chance to start battle with 1 stack of Enchantment; chance is double for CASTLE TANKS. When a hero with a stack of Enchantment attacks, they have a 25% chance to do 50% bonus damage. This clears 1 stack Enchantment.

Level 2: Heroes have a 30% chance to start battle with 1 stack of Enchantment; chance is double for CASTLE TANKS. When a hero with a stack of Enchantment attacks, they have a 30% chance to do 50% bonus damage. This clears 1 stack Enchantment.

Level 3: Heroes have a 30% chance to start battle with 1 stack of Enchantment; chance is double for CASTLE TANKS. When a hero with a stack of Enchantment attacks, they have a 35% chance to do 60% bonus damage. This clears 1 stack Enchantment.

Level 4: Heroes have a 40% chance to start battle with 1 stack of Enchantment; chance is double for CASTLE TANKS. When a hero with a stack of Enchantment attacks, they have a 40% chance to do 60% bonus damage. This clears 1 stack Enchantment.

Level 5: Heroes have a 40% chance to start battle with 1 stack of Enchantment; chance is double for CASTLE TANKS. When a hero with a stack of Enchantment attacks, they have a 45% chance to do 70% bonus damage. This clears 1 stack Enchantment.


Enchanted Arsenal (Passive) (Unlocks at 2 stars)

Level 1: Heroes have a 20% chance to start battle with 1 stack of Enchantment; chance is double for CASTLE ATTACKERS. When a hero with a stack of Enchantment attacks, they have a 25% chance to do 50% bonus damage. This clears 1 stack Enchantment.

Level 2: Heroes have a 30% chance to start battle with 1 stack of Enchantment; chance is double for CASTLE ATTACKERS. When a hero with a stack of Enchantment attacks, they have a 30% chance to do 50% bonus damage. This clears 1 stack Enchantment.

Level 3: Heroes have a 30% chance to start battle with 1 stack of Enchantment; chance is double for CASTLE ATTACKERS. When a hero with a stack of Enchantment attacks, they have a 35% chance to do 60% bonus damage. This clears 1 stack Enchantment.

Level 4: Heroes have a 40% chance to start battle with 1 stack of Enchantment; chance is double for CASTLE ATTACKERS. When a hero with a stack of Enchantment attacks, they have a 40% chance to do 60% bonus damage. This clears 1 stack Enchantment.

Level 5: Heroes have a 40% chance to start battle with 1 stack of Enchantment; chance is double for CASTLE ATTACKERS. When a hero with a stack of Enchantment attacks, they have a 45% chance to do 70% bonus damage. This clears 1 stack Enchantment.


Pulse of Magic (Passive) (Unlocks at 3 stars)

Level 1: Majisto starts battle with 1 stack of Enchantment. Whenever a MAGICAL hero uses a special ability, allies have a 20% chance to gain 1 stack of Enchantment.

Level 2: Majisto starts battle with 1 stack of Enchantment. Whenever a MAGICAL hero uses a special ability, allies have a 30% chance to gain 1 stack of Enchantment.

Level 3: Majisto starts battle with 1 stack of Enchantment. Whenever a MAGICAL hero uses a special ability, allies have a 30% chance to gain 1 stack of Enchantment. Whenever a MAGICAL hero uses a non-attack ability, allies with 1 stack of Enchantment gain 1 stack of Enchantment.

Level 4: Majisto starts battle with 1 stack of Enchantment. Whenever a MAGICAL hero uses a special ability, allies have a 35% chance to gain 1 stack of Enchantment. Whenever a MAGICAL hero uses a non-attack ability, allies with 1 stack of Enchantment gain 1 stack of Enchantment and TECHIE enemies take damage equal to 5% of their max health.

Level 5: Majisto starts battle with 1 stack of Enchantment. Whenever a MAGICAL hero uses a special ability, allies have a 40% chance to gain 1 stack of Enchantment. Whenever a MAGICAL hero uses a non-attack ability, allies with 1 stack of Enchantment gain 1 stack of Enchantment and TECHIE enemies take damage equal to 10% of their max health.


Fake Death (Passive) (Unlocks at 4 stars)

Level 1: Whenever a hero loses Hardy, if they have at least 1 stack of Enchantment, they have a 40% chance to gain Stealth and clear all stacks of Enchantment.

Level 2: Whenever a hero loses Hardy, if they have at least 1 stack of Enchantment, they have a 60% chance to gain Stealth and clear all stacks of Enchantment.

Level 3: Whenever a hero loses Hardy, if they have at least 1 stack of Enchantment, they have a 80% chance to gain Stealth and clear all stacks of Enchantment.

Level 4: Whenever a hero with at least 1 stack of Enchantment would be defeated by an attack, they take no damage and gain Hardy. This clears 1 stack of Enchantment. Whenever a hero loses Hardy they have an 80% chance to gain Stealth and clear all stacks of Enchantment.

Level 5: Whenever a hero with at least 1 stack of Enchantment would be defeated by an attack, they take no damage and gain Hardy. This clears 1 stack of Enchantment. Whenever a hero loses Hardy they have an 100% chance to gain Stealth and clear all stacks of Enchantment.

Trivia

  • Attunement Era - Released in 1994.
  • Here Be Dragons - This set is full of dragon motifs, including a dragon-winged chariot.
  •  ??? (Unlocks at 3 stars)
  •  ??? (Unlocks at 4 stars)
  •  ??? (Unlocks at 5 stars)
Advertisement