A versatile support caster with a deep bag of tricks. Majisto is the holder of many great and powerful magical mysteries, and that'd be fine he could just remember where he put them.

Description - "As the world's preeminent wizard, the fate of the universe has been resting on Majisto's shoulders for hundreds of years... and judging by where everything's at, he definitely has some room for improvement. As kooky as he is wise, Majisto's casual dealings with unthinkable cosmic power have definitely left him a few chickens short of a coop."

Abilities

  • Magic Missile! (Basic) Deals 70% damage to target foe. If the target has 4+ buffs, has 50% chance to clear 1 random buff from them.
  • Light of Might (Special) Deals 100% damage to target foe, and has a 40% chance to inflict Clumsy.
  • Healing Feeling (Special) (Unlocks at Gear 2) Select a target hero. The hero gains Payback for 1 turn and heals 10% of their max health.
  • Wizard of the 8x8 Round (Passive) (Unlocks at Gear 4) At the start of the battle, CASTLE heroes' defense is increased by 10% and KINGS' COURT heroes' speed is increased by 5%.
  • Morphjisto (Ultimate) (Unlocks at Gear 6) Deals 150% damage to target foe, inflicts 2 stacks of Damage Over Time for 2 turns. Deals 100% damage to all other foes.

Upgrading Requirement

Gear Requirements:

Gear 2: ???

Gear 3: ???

Gear 4: ???

Gear 5: ???

Gear 6: Lofty Crab III, Fancy Banana I, Fancy Apple I, Fancy Ice Pop II, Lofty Apple, Lofty Banana I

Tile Obtainability:

  • Currently, tiles for Majisto are only available through Achievements.

Abilities

Magic Missile! (Basic)

Level 1: Deals 70% damage to target foe. If the target has 4+ buffs, has 50% chance to clear 1 random buff from them.

Level 2: Deals 80% damage to target foe. If the target has 4+ buffs, has a 75% chance to clear 1 random buff from them.

Level 3: Deals 90% damage to target foe. If the target has 4+ buffs, has a 100% chance to clear 1 random buff from them.

Level 4: Deals 95% damage to target foe. If the target has 3+ buffs, has a 100% chance to clear 1 random buff from them.

Level 5: Deals 100% damage to target foe. If the target has 3+ buffs, has a 100% chance to clear 1 random buff from them and copy that buff to the hero with the lowest health.


Light of Might (Special)

Level 1: Deals 100% damage to target foe, and has a 40% chance to inflict Clumsy.

Level 2: Deals 110% damage to target foe, and has a 50% chance to inflict Clumsy.

Level 3: Deals 120% damage to target foe, and has a 60% chance to inflict Clumsy; +3% bonus chance for each active CASTLE hero.

Level 4: Deals 135% damage to target foe, and has a 75% chance to inflict Clumsy; +3% bonus chance for each active CASTLE hero.

Level 5: Deals 150% damage to target foe, and has a 75% chance to inflict Clumsy; +5% bonus chance for each active CASTLE hero. If the target is a TECHIE, has a 100% chance to also inflict Disarmed for 2 turns.


Healing Feeling (Special) (Unlocks at Gear 2)

Level 1: Select a target hero. The hero gains Payback for 1 turn and heals 10% of their max health.

Level 2: Select a target hero. The hero gains Payback for 1 turn and heals 15% of their max health.

Level 3: Select a target hero. The hero gains Payback for 1 turn and heals 20% of their max health. If they are a KING'S COURT hero, they have a 50% chance to gain HARDY.

Level 4: Select a target hero. The hero gains Payback for 2 turn and heals 25% of their max health. If they are a KING'S COURT hero, they have a 75% chance to gain HARDY.

Level 5: Select a target hero. The hero gains Payback for 2 turn and heals 30% of their max health. If they are a KING'S COURT hero, they have a 100% chance to gain HARDY.


Wizard of the 8x8 Round (Passive) (Unlocks at Gear 4)

Level 1: At the start of the battle, CASTLE heroes' defense is increased by 10% and KINGS' COURT heroes' speed is increased by 5%.

Level 2: At the start of the battle, CASTLE heroes' defense is increased by 15% and KINGS' COURT heroes' speed is increased by 10%. Whenever a hero counters, they have a 50% chance to heal 5% of their max health.

Level 3: At the start of the battle, CASTLE heroes' defense is increased by 20% and KINGS' COURT heroes' speed is increased by 15%. Whenever a hero counters, they have a 75% chance to heal 15% of their max health.

Level 4: At the start of the battle, CASTLE heroes' defense is increased by 30% and KINGS' COURT heroes' speed is increased by 20%. Whenever a hero counters, they have a 75% chance to heal 5% of their max health. CASTLE heroes have +3% bonus heal.

Level 5: At the start of the battle, CASTLE heroes' defense is increased by 35% and KINGS' COURT heroes' speed is increased by 25%. Whenever a hero counters, they have a 100% chance to heal 10% of their max health. CASTLE heroes have +5% bonus heal.


Morphjisto (Ultimate) (Unlocks at Gear 6)

Level 1: Deals 150% damage to target foe, inflicts 2 stacks of Damage Over Time for 2 turns, and inflicts Dizzy for 1 turn. Deals 100% damage to all other foes.

Level 2: Deals 165% damage to target foe, inflicts 2 stacks of Damage Over Time for 2 turns, and inflicts Dizzy for 1 turn. Deals 110% damage to all other foes, and has a 50% chance to inflict 1-2 stacks of Damage Over Time for 1 turn.

Level 3: Deals 175% damage to target foe, inflicts 2 stacks of Damage Over Time for 3 turns, and inflicts Dizzy for 2 turn. Deals 110% damage to all other foes, and has a 60% chance to inflict 1-2 stacks of Damage Over Time for 1 turn.

Level 4: Deals 185% damage to target foe, inflicts 2 stacks of Damage Over Time for 3 turns, and inflicts Dizzy for 2 turn. Deals 125% damage to all other foes, and has a 65% chance to inflict 1-2 stacks of Damage Over Time for 2 turns and has 50% chance to inflict Dizzy for 1 turn.

Level 5: Deals 200% damage to target foe, inflicts 3 stacks of Damage Over Time for 3 turns, and inflicts Dizzy for 2 turn. Deals 150% damage to all other foes, and has a 70% chance to inflict 1-2 stacks of Damage Over Time for 2 turns and has 50% chance to inflict Dizzy for 1 turn.

Trivia

  1. Majisto the Gray - Debuted in 1993.
  2. Octarine - Appeared in 8 sets.
  3. MajistOG - Majisto is the first-ever wizard minifigure.
  4. 3+ Magic Items - Majisto is the first minifigure to have a beard piece, pointed hat, and glow-in the dark magic wand.
  5. Pinball Wizard - Majisto has appeared in two previous LEGO video games.
  6. ??? (Unlocks at 6 Stars)
  7. ??? (Unlocks at 7 Stars)

Notes

  • Majisto first appeared in Set 6020 from 1993.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.