LEGO Legacy Heroes Unboxed Wiki
Advertisement


A Legendary attacker and literal master of destruction.

Once, he was good. Most of the time he's evil. But he's always overpowered.

Upgrading requirements

Gear.

Gear 1-2: N/A

Gear 2-3: N/A

Gear 3-4: N/A

Gear 4-5: N/A

Gear 5-6: N/A

Required number of tiles:

30

After he is built he starts at 2 stars.

Tile Obtainability:

Brixpedition

Abilities

Icon Gear requierd Ability name and cooldown Effect and Level
Gear 1 Devourer's Bite CD N/A Level 1: Deals 70% damage to target foe and has a 40% chance to inflict Buff Immunity on them for 1 turn.

Level 2: Deals 75% damage to target foe and has a 50% chance to inflict Buff Immunity on them for 1 turn.

Level 3: Deals 80% damage to target foe and has a 60% chance to inflict Buff Immunity on them for 2 turns.

Level 4: Deals 90% damage to target foe and has a 65% chance to inflict Buff Immunity on them for 2 turns.

Level 5: Deals 100% damage to target foe and has a 75% chance to inflict Buff Immunity on them for 2 turns.

Gear 1 Underworld Stuff CD N/A turns This counts as a build ability.

Level 1: Deals 40% damage to all foes. Lord Garmadon Heals for 50% of the total damage dealt.

This ability deals reduced damage to foes with Stealth. Level 2: Deals 50% damage to all foes. Lord Garmadon Heals for 65% of the total damage dealt.

This ability deals reduced damage to foes with Stealth.

Level 3: Deals 60% damage to all foes and has a 25% chance to inflict Critical Chance Down I on them for 2 turns. Lord Garmadon Heals for 80% of the total damage dealt.

This ability deals reduced damage to foes with Stealth.

Level 4: Deals 65% damage to all foes and has a 40% chance to inflict Critical Chance Down I on them for 2 turns. Lord Garmadon Heals for 100% of the total damage dealt.

This ability deals reduced damage to foes with Stealth.

Level 5: Deals 75% damage to all foes and has a 60% chance to inflict Critical Chance Down I on them for 2 turns. Lord Garmadon Heals for 125% of the total damage dealt.

This ability deals reduced damage to foes with Stealth.

Gear 2 Master of Destruction CD N/A turns Level 1: Deals 90% damage to target foe. Lord Garmadon gains Attack Up I for 1 turn.

Level 2: Deals 100% damage to target foe. Lord Garmadon gains Attack Up I and Speed Up I for 1 turn.

Level 3: Deals 110% damage to target foe. Lord Garmadon gains Attack Up I, Speed Up I and Critical Damage Up I for 2 turns.

Level 4: Deals 120% damage to target foe. Lord Garmadon gains Attack Up I, Speed Up I and Critical Damage Up I for 2 turns. On a critical hit, all heroes gain the same buffs as Lord Garmadon.

Level 5: Deals 130% damage to target foe. Lord Garmadon gains Attack Up II, Speed Up II and Critical Damage Up II for 2 turns. On a critical hit, all heroes gain the same buffs as Lord Garmadon.

Gear 4 Emperor Garmadon Level 1: At the start of battle, Ninjago and Garmadon Army heroes have their attack is increased by 10% and skill by 10%.

Level 2: At the start of battle, Ninjago and Garmadon Army heroes have their attack is increased by 15% and skill by 15%.

Whenever a Ninjago hero is below 20% health and take damage they have a 30% chance to gain Critical Damage UpI for 2 turns.

Level 3: At the start of battle, Ninjago and Garmadon Army heroes have their attack is increased by 20% and skill by 20%.

Whenever a Ninjago hero is below 30% health and take damage they have a 40% chance to gain Critical Damage Up I for 2 turns.

Level 4: At the start of battle, Ninjago and Garmadon Army heroes have their attack is increased by 25% and skill by 25%.

Whenever a Ninjago hero is below 40% health and take damage they have a 50% chance to gain Critical Damage Up I for 2 turns.

Whenever a Garmadon Army hero is below 30% health and takes damage, they have a 40% chance to gain 30% pep.

Level 5: At the start of battle, Ninjago and Garmadon Army heroes have their attack is increased by 30% and skill by 30%.

Whenever a Ninjago hero is below 50% health and take damage they have a 50% chance to gain Critical Damage Up II for 2 turns.

Whenever a Garmadon Army hero is below 40% health and takes damage, they have a 50% chance to gain 50% pep.

Recommended sets

Dojo Showdown

LEGO House

Notes

1 Star N/A

2 Stars N/A

3 Stars N/A

4 Stars N/A

5 Stars N/A

6 Stars N/A

7 Stars N/A

Advertisement