LEGO Legacy Heroes Unboxed Wiki
Advertisement

Hiker

A cheery healer whose attitude helps allies march on.

Hiker is definitely a glass half full kind of guy, even if that glass is in the same canoe as him, and is currently careening over an unmarked waterfall.

The Hiker is one of the many minifigures featured in LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed. Hiker is one of the minifigures given to the player at the start of the game, along with Chicken Suit Guy.

Upgrading Requirement

Gear Requirements

Gear 2 G1

Gear 3 G2

Gear 4 G3

Gear 5: Lofty Chop II, Lofty Binoculars I, Lofty Shield I, Lofty Pizza III, Lofty Cherry II and Lofty Scarf II.

Gear 6: Fancy Shield I, Lofty Cherry II, Fancy Scarf I, Lofty Life Jacket I, Lofty Chop II, Lofty Pizza III

Tile Obtainability

Shop: Explorers Bag, Premium Bag

Hard: Piptown United C1.H3

Monolith Waste: C1.6

Abilities

Multi-purpose Pan (Basic)

Level 1: Deals 100% damage to target foe. 

Level 2: Deals 105% damage to target foe. +20% bonus damage to BUILDER foes. 

Level 3: Deals 110% damage to target foe. +25% bonus damage to BUILDER foes. 

Level 4: Deals 115% damage to target foe. +30% bonus damage to BUILDER foes. Hiker has a 30% chance to increase his pep by 20%. 

Level 5: Deals 115% damage to target foe. +30% bonus damage to BUILDER foes. Hiker has a 50% chance to increase his pep by 20%. 

Singing the Pain Away (Special) (Unlocked at Gear 1)

Level 1: Heals all heroes for 25% of Hiker's max health. 

Level 2: Heals all heroes for 30% of Hiker's max health. CITY heroes get a +5% bonus heal. 

Level 3: Heals all heroes for 35% of Hiker's max health. CITY heroes get a +5% bonus heal. 

Level 4: Heals all heroes for 35% of Hiker's max health. CITY heroes get a +10% bonus heal. Hiker has a 40% chance to gain Grit Up I for 1 turn. 

Level 5: Heals all heroes for 40% of Hiker's max health. CITY heroes get a +10% bonus heal. Hiker has a 60% chance to gain Grit Up I for 1 turn. 

Wood Scout's Protection (Passive) (Unlocked at Gear 2)

Level 1: At the start of Hiker's turn, he has a 25% chance to grant the hero with the lowest health Defense Up I for 2 turns. 

Level 2: At the start of Hiker's turn, he has a 30% chance to grant the hero with the lowest health Defense Up I for 2 turns. 

Level 3: At the start of Hiker's turn, he has a 35% chance to grant the hero with the lowest health Defense Up I for 2 turns. 

Level 4: At the start of Hiker's turn, he has a 40% chance to grant the hero with the lowest health Defense Up II for 2 turns. 

Level 5: At the start of Hiker's turn, he has a 40% chance to grant the hero with the lowest health Defense Up II for 3 turns. 

Description

"It's not the destination, it's the journey!" Such are the wise words spoken exclusively by people who have somehow gotten you lose despite the fact that they insisted on holding the map. But never fear: With Hiker's unflappable optimism, your time stranded at a roadside truck stop will be filled with acoustic cover songs, instructional lessons on sailing knots, and a lot of facts about weird, regional birds. Way to keep it positive, Hiker!

Notes

  • Hiker first appeared in Set 71013 from 2016.

Gallery

Advertisement