LEGO Legacy Heroes Unboxed Wiki
Advertisement

A loyal attacker who packs a punch. He'll take a bite out of (not) crime!

Description - "A proud member of Lord Garmadon's Shark Army, Great White should be next in line for the rank of general. After all, every other general has been fired out of the a volcano. That is, until Great White becomes general..."

Abilities

  • Sword Fish (Basic) Deals 70% damage to target foe.
  • Fish in a Barrel (Special) Deals 60% damage to all enemies
  • Future General (Passive) When Great White takes a critical hit, he gains Skill up I for 1 turn.

Upgrading Requirement

Gear Requirements:

Gear 2: Basic Fish I, Basic Backpack I, Basic Air Tank I, Basic Croissant I, Basic Quiver I, Basic Coffee I

Gear 3: Basic Fish II, Basic Backpack I, Basic Air Tank II, Basic Croissant II, Basic Quiver I, Basic Coffee II

Gear 4:

Gear 5:

Gear 6:

Tile Obtainability:

  • unlocks at 1 star, requiring 10 tiles.
  • Monolith Waste - C3.8: Another Brick in the Wall
  • Shop: Goodie Bags

Abilities

Icon Gear requierd Ability name and cooldown Effect and Level
Gear 1 Sword Fish (Basic) Level 1: Deals 70% damage to target foe.

Level 2: Deals 75% damage to target foe.

Level 3: Deals 80% damage to target foe, with a 40% chance to increase damage by 10%.

Level 4: Deals 80% damage to target foe, with a 50% chance to increase damage by 15%. If the target has Damage Over Time, the chance is 100% instead.

Level 5: Deals 80% damage to target foe, with a 60% chance to increase damage by 20%. If the target has Damage Over Time, the chance is 100% instead.

Gear 1 Fish in a Barrel (Special) Level 1: Deals 60% damage to all enemies

Level 2: Deals 65% damage to all enemies, with a 50% chance to inflict Damage Over Time on each foe for 1 turn.

Level 3: Deals 65% damage to all enemies, with a 50% chance to inflict Damage Over Time on each foe for 2 turn. If Great White has 3+ buffs, he does bonus attack on the target foe for 40% damage.

Level 4: Deals 70% damage to all enemies, with a 60% chance to inflict Damage Over Time on each foe for 2 turn. If Great White has 2+ buffs, he does bonus attack on the target foe for 40% damage.

Level 5: Deals 75% damage to all enemies, with a 70% chance to inflict Damage Over Time on each foe for 3 turn. If Great White has 2+ buffs, he does bonus attack on the target foe for 40% damage.

Gear 2 Future General (Passive) Level 1: When Great White takes a critical hit, he gains Skill up I for 1 turn.

Level 2: When Great White takes a critical hit, he gains Skill up I for 2 turn.

Level 3: When Great White takes a critical hit, he gains Skill up I for 2 turn. When a Garmadon ally takes damage, Great White heals him for 10% of the amount taken.

Level 4: When Great White takes a critical hit, he gains Skill up II for 2 turn. When a Garmadon ally takes damage, Great White heals him for 10% of the amount taken.

Level 5: When Great White takes a critical hit, he gains Skill up II for 1 turn. When a Garmadon ally takes damage, Great White heals him for 15% of the amount taken.

Trivia

  • Appeared in two sets: Garma Mecha Man and Manta Ray Bomber.
  • ???
  • ???
  • ???
Advertisement