LEGO Legacy Heroes Unboxed Wiki
Advertisement

A fiery attacker whose strength grows quickly when she's not contained.

She's trying to be less uppity about safety, but please refrain from telling her "fight fire with fire" unless you want a 45-minute lecture on flammability.

Description - "To Ash, fighting fires isn't just a job, it's a passion. Ash's enthusiasm can often get the best of her, with her quest to keep the citizens safe already ruining countless barbecues, camping trips, and TVs tuned to the fireplace channel. She's still sorry about that thing she did to your birthday cake, but maybe next time you shouldn't use so many candles."

Abilities

FIRE! (Basic) Deals 75% damage to target foe and on a critical, has 20% chance to increase her pep by 10%.

H2-OH-NO! (Special) Deals 90% damage to target foe, and 30% damage to all other foes.

Power Wash (Special) Deals 120% damage to target foe.

First Responder (Passive) Whenever a TANK hero takes damage, Ash has a 25% chance to gain 1 stack of Courage, +5% chance if they are also a CITY hero.

Upgrading Requirement

Gear Requirements

Gear 2: Basic Skateboard I, Basic Chop I level 4, Basic Scarf I level 4, Basic Megaphone I level 5, Basic Flintlock I level 5 and Basic Binoculars I level 5.

Gear 3: Basic Scarf I, Basic Skateboard I, Basic Cherry I, Basic Flintlock II level 10, Basic Binoculars II level 10 and Basic Megaphone level 10.

Gear 4: Basic Scarf II, Basic Skateboard II level 11, Basic Cherry III level 14, Basic Flintlock III level 15, Basic Binoculars III level 15 and Lofty Megaphone I level 20.

Gear 5: Lofty Scarf II level 24, Lofty Skateboard II level 26, Lofty Flintlock III level 30, 2 Lofty Binoculars I and Lofty Megaphone II level 25.

Gear 6: Lofty Flintlock III, Fancy Binoculars I, Lofty Megaphone II, Lofty Scarf II, Lofty Skateboard II, Lofty Binoculars I

Tile Obtainability:

Shop: 150 gems, 600 arena currency

Event: Builders 101

Abilities

FIRE! (Basic)

Level 1: Deals 75% damage to target foe and on a critical, has 20% chance to increase her pep by 10%.

Level 2: Deals 80% damage to target foe and on a critical, has 25% chance to increase her pep by 10%.

Level 3: Deals 85% damage to target foe and on a critical, has 30% chance to increase her pep by 15%.

Level 4: Deals 90% damage to target foe and on a critical, has 35% chance to increase her pep by 15%.

Level 5: Deals 100% damage to target foe and on a critical, has 40% chance to increase her pep by 20%. (Unlocks at level 44)

H2-OH-NO! (Special)

Level 1: Deals 90% damage to target foe, and 30% damage to all other foes.

Level 2: Deals 100% damage to target foe, and 35% damage to all other foes.

Level 3: Deals 105% damage to target foe, and 50% damage to all other foes. For each stack of Courage, this ability has a +5% chance to critically hit.

Level 4: Deals 115% damage to target foe, and 50% damage to all other foes. For each stack of Courage, this ability has a +5% chance to critically hit.

Level 5: Deals 115% damage to target foe, and 50% damage to all other foes. For each stack of Courage, this ability has a +10% chance to critically hit. (Unlocks at level 44)

Power Wash (Special)

Level 1: Deals 120% damage to target foe.

Level 2: Deals 130% damage to target foe, +5% damage for each stack of Courage, on Ash. Clears all stacks of Courage from Ash.

Level 3: Deals 140% damage to target foe, +10% damage for each stack of Courage, on Ash. Clears all stacks of Courage from Ash.

Level 4: Deals 155% damage to target foe, +15% damage for each stack of Courage, on Ash. Clears all stacks of Courage from Ash.

Level 5: Deals 170% damage to target foe, +25% damage for each stack of Courage, on Ash. Clears all stacks of Courage from Ash. (Unlocks at level 46)

First Responder (Passive)

Level 1: Whenever a TANK hero takes damage, Ash has a 25% chance to gain 1 stack of Courage, +5% chance if they are also a CITY hero.

Level 2: Whenever a TANK hero takes damage, Ash has a 35% chance to gain 1 stack of Courage, +10% chance if they are also a CITY hero.

Level 3: Whenever a TANK hero takes damage, Ash has a 50% chance to gain 1 stack of Courage, +15% chance if they are also a CITY hero.

Level 4: Whenever a TANK hero takes damage, Ash has a 60% chance to gain 1 stack of Courage, +20% chance if they are also a CITY hero.

Level 5: Whenever a TANK hero takes damage, Ash has a 75% chance to gain 1 stack of Courage, +25% chance if they are also a CITY hero. (Unlocks at level 48)

Trivia

  • First Responder - Premiered in 2016
  • Flash Fire - Appeared in two sets.
Advertisement