LEGO Legacy Heroes Unboxed Wiki
Advertisement

A body-snatching support unit whose infestation spreads across it's allies.

Despite wanting to enslave the entire galaxy with it's iron will, Gorwell is a surprising friendly extraterrestrial invader.

Description - ???

Abilities

  • Model 7066-1 Blaster (Basic) Deals 90% damage to target foe, and grants 1 stack of Infestation to a random hero.
  • Hive Mind's Orders (Special) Select a target. The hero gains 1 stack of Infestation, and has 30% chance to gain 1 bonus stack of Infestation if they are a SPACE hero. The hero deals 60% damage to a random foe, 10% bonus damage for each stack of Infestation on the hero.
  • Cerebral Feast (Special) (Unlocks at Gear 2) Heals themselves for 10% of their max health, +1% bonus heal for each stack of Infestation on all active heroes.
  • Where Did All My Friends Go? (Passive) (Unlocks at Gear 4) At the start of the battle. all heroes gain 1 stack of Infestation.
  • Mother Ship Backup (Unlocks at Gear 6) Heals each hero for 10% of their max health, +5% bonus heal for each stack of Infestation on them. If that hero has +3% stack of Infestation they gain Defense Up I for 2 turns.

Upgrading Requirement

Gear Requirements:

Gear 2:

Gear 3:

Gear 4:

Gear 5:

Gear 6:

Tile Obtainability:

Shop - Goodie Bags

Abilities

Model 7066-1 Blaster (Basic)

Level 1: Deals 90% damage to target foe, and grants 1 stack of Infestation to a random hero.

Level 2: Deals 95% damage to target foe, and grants 1 stack of Infestation to a random hero. If hero has 30% of less health, they have a 40% chance to gain 1 bonus stack of Infestation.

Level 3: Deals 100% damage to target foe, and grants 1 stack of Infestation to a random hero. If hero has 40% of less health, they have a 45% chance to gain 1 bonus stack of Infestation.

Level 4: Deals 105% damage to target foe, and grants 1 stack of Infestation to a random hero. If hero has 40% of less health, they have a 50% chance to gain 1 bonus stack of Infestation.

Level 5: Deals 110% damage to target foe, and grants 1 stack of Infestation to a random hero. If hero has 50% of less health, they have a 65% chance to gain 1 bonus stack of Infestation.

Hive Mind's Orders (Special)

Level 1: Select a target. The hero gains 1 stack of Infestation, and has 30% chance to gain 1 bonus stack of Infestation if they are a SPACE hero. The hero deals 60% damage to a random foe, 10% bonus damage for each stack of Infestation on the hero.

Level 2: Select a target. The hero gains 1 stack of Infestation, and has 30% chance to gain 1 bonus stack of Infestation if they are a SPACE hero. The hero deals 70% damage to a random foe, 10% bonus damage for each stack of Infestation on the hero.

Level 3: Select a target. The hero gains 1 stack of Infestation, and has 50% chance to gain 1 bonus stack of Infestation if they are a SPACE hero. The hero deals 80% damage to a random foe, 15% bonus damage for each stack of Infestation on the hero.

Level 4: Select a target. The hero gains 1 stack of Infestation, and has 70% chance to gain 1 bonus stack of Infestation if they are a SPACE hero. The hero deals 90% damage to a random foe, 15% bonus damage for each stack of Infestation on the hero.

Level 5: Select a target. The hero gains 1 stack of Infestation, and has 100% chance to gain 1 bonus stack of Infestation if they are a SPACE hero. The hero deals 100% damage to a random foe, 20% bonus damage for each stack of Infestation on the hero.

Cerebral Feast (Special) (Unlocks at Gear 2)

Level 1: Heals themselves for 10% of their max health, +1% bonus heal for each stack of Infestation on all active heroes.

Level 2: Heals themselves for 10% of their max health, +2% bonus heal for each stack of Infestation on all active heroes.

Level 3: Heals themselves for 15% of their max health, +2% bonus heal for each stack of Infestation on all active heroes.

Level 4: Heals themselves for 20% of their max health, +2% bonus heal for each stack of Infestation on all active heroes.

Level 5: Heals themselves for 25% of their max health, +3% bonus heal for each stack of Infestation on all active heroes.

Where Did All My Friends Go? (Passive) (Unlocks at Gear 4)

Level 1: At the start of the battle. all heroes gain 1 stack of Infestation.

Level 2: At the start of the battle. all heroes gain 1 stack of Infestation. At the start of Gorwell's turn, if Gorwell is the last active hero, they gain Critical Damage Up I for 3 turns.

Level 3: At the start of the battle. all heroes gain 1 stack of Infestation. At the start of Gorwell's turn, if Gorwell is the last active hero, they gain Attack Up II for 3 turns and Critical Damage Up I for 3 turns.

Level 4: At the start of the battle. all heroes gain 1 stack of Infestation. At the start of Gorwell's turn, if Gorwell is the last active hero, they gain Attack Up II for 4 turns and Critical Damage Up II for 4 turns.

Level 5: At the start of the battle. all heroes gain 1 stack of Infestation. At the start of Gorwell's turn, if Gorwell is the last active hero, they gain Attack Up II for 4 turns and Critical Damage Up II for 4 turns, and Critical Chance up II for 4 turns.

Mother Ship Backup (Unlocks at Gear 6)

Level 1: Heals each hero for 10% of their max health, +5% bonus heal for each stack of Infestation on them. If that hero has +3 stack of Infestation they gain Defense Up I for 2 turns.

Level 2: Heals each hero for 15% of their max health, +5% bonus heal for each stack of Infestation on them. If that hero has +3 stack of Infestation they gain Defense Up II for 2 turns.

Level 3: Heals each hero for 15% of their max health, +5% bonus heal for each stack of Infestation on them. If that hero has +3 stack of Infestation they gain Defense Up II for 2 turns. If the hero has 5 stacks of Infestation, they also gain Prepared.

Level 4: Heals each hero for 15% of their max health, +10% bonus heal for each stack of Infestation on them. If that hero has +2 stack of Infestation they gain Defense Up II for 2 turns. If the hero has 5 stacks of Infestation, they also gain Prepared.

Level 5: Heals each hero for 15% of their max health, +15% bonus heal for each stack of Infestation on them. If that hero has +2 stack of Infestation they gain Defense Up II for 2 turns. If the hero has 4+ stacks of Infestation, they also gain Prepared.

Trivia

  • unlocks at 4 star, requiring 65 tiles.
Advertisement