LEGO Legacy Heroes Unboxed Wiki
Advertisement

A solid support unit who bolsters defense and freezes enemies in their tracks. Cold claims he's the chilliest commander on Krysto, a statement that's all but confirmed by his groovy mustache.

Description - "The salt 'n' peppered leader of a scientific excursion to the ice planet Krysto, Commander Cold is as seasoned an adventurer as many other cosmonaut. Many explorer has wondered how Cold manages to keep such high spirits while stationed on the icy surface of Kyrsto. His secret? While his body might be stuck in the frozen wasteland, his brain is always on island time. Surf's up!"

Abilities

  • Ice Saw (Basic) Deals 80% damage to target foe, +20% bonus damage if the target Dizzy.
  • Chill Out (Special) Deals 70% damage to target foe, +5% bonus damage for each CHILL hero. Inflicts Dizzy for 2 turns.
  • Stay Frosty (Special) Grants all heroes Defense Up I for 2 turns. All SPACE and CHILL heroes gain Skill Up I for 1 turn.
  • Cool. Not Frozen (Passive) When attacking, if Commander Cold has Skill Up I, he has a 20% chance to reduce the target foe's pep by 10%.

Upgrading Requirement

Gear Requirements:

Gear 2:

Gear 3:

Gear 4:

Gear 5: Basic Cherry II, Lofty Cherry I, Lofty Megaphone III (Level 30), Basic Life Jacket III, Lofty Skateboard II, Lofty Flintlock

Gear 6: Basic Cherry II, Fancy Cherry I (Level 43), Fancy Megaphone I (Level 41), Lofty Life Jacket I, Lofty Skateboard III (Level 31), Lofty Flintlock III

Tile Obtainability:

  • Piptown United: 5.H2 and 6.H3

Abilities

Ice Saw (Basic)

Level 1: Deals 80% damage to target foe, +20% bonus damage if the target Dizzy.

Level 2: Deals 85% damage to target foe, +25% bonus damage if the target Dizzy.

Level 3: Deals 90% damage to target foe, +30% bonus damage if the target Dizzy.

Level 4: Deals 95% damage to target foe, +40% bonus damage if the target Dizzy.

Level 5: Deals 100% damage to target foe, +50% bonus damage if the target Dizzy.

Chill Out (Special)

Level 1: Deals 70% damage to target foe, +5% bonus damage for each CHILL hero. Inflicts Dizzy for 2 turns.

Level 2: Deals 75% damage to target foe, +10% bonus damage for each CHILL hero. Inflicts Dizzy and Accuracy Down I for 2 turns.

Level 3: Deals 80% damage to target foe, +10% bonus damage for each CHILL hero. Inflicts Dizzy and Accuracy Down I for 2 turns. If the target has Dizzy, clears Dizzy from them, and inflicts Stun for 1 turn.

Level 4: Deals 90% damage to target foe, +10% bonus damage for each CHILL hero. Inflicts Dizzy and Accuracy Down I for 2 turns. If the target has Dizzy, clears Dizzy from them, and inflicts Stun for 1 turn.

Level 5: Deals 10% damage to target foe, +10% bonus damage for each CHILL hero. Inflicts Dizzy and Accuracy Down II for 2 turns. If the target has Dizzy, clears Dizzy from them, and inflicts Stun for 1 turn and deals +30% bonus damage.

Stay Frosty (Special)

Level 1: Grants all heroes Defense Up I for 2 turns. All SPACE and CHILL heroes gain Skill Up I for 1 turn.

Level 2: Grants all heroes Defense Up I for 2 turns. All SPACE and CHILL heroes gain Skill Up I for 1 turn. ICE PLANET heroes gain Dodge Up I for 1 turn.

Level 3: Grants all heroes Defense Up I for 2 turns. All SPACE and CHILL heroes gain Skill Up II for 2 turn. ICE PLANET heroes gain Dodge Up I for 1 turn.

Level 4: Grants all heroes Defense Up II for 2 turns. All SPACE and CHILL heroes gain Skill Up II for 2 turn. ICE PLANET heroes gain Dodge Up II for 1 turn.

Level 5: Grants all heroes Defense Up II for 2 turns. All SPACE and CHILL heroes gain Skill Up II for 2 turn. ICE PLANET heroes gain Dodgy for 1 turn.

Cool. Not Frozen (Passive)

Level 1: When attacking, if Commander Cold has Skill Up I, he has a 20% chance to reduce the target foe's pep by 10%.

Level 2: When attacking, if Commander Cold has Skill Up I, he has a 20% chance to reduce the target foe's pep by 15%; if he has Skill Up II, he has a 30% chance to reduce the target foe's pep by 20%.

Level 3: When attacking, if Commander Cold has Skill Up I, he has a 25% chance to reduce the target foe's pep by 15%; if he has Skill Up II, he has a 40% chance to reduce the target foe's pep by 25%.

Level 4: When attacking, if Commander Cold has Skill Up I, he has a 25% chance to reduce the target foe's pep by 15%; if he has Skill Up II, he has a 40% chance to reduce the target foe's pep by 30%. If the hero set is Ice Station Odyssey, Commander Cold is immune to Dizzy and Stun.

Level 5: When attacking, if Commander Cold has Skill Up I, he has a 25% chance to reduce the target foe's pep by 20%; if he has Skill Up II, he has a 50% chance to reduce the target foe's pep by 30%. If the hero set is Ice Station Odyssey, Commander Cold is immune to Dizzy and Stun, and Disarmed.

Trivia

  • unlocks at 2 star, requiring 30 tiles.
  • Debuted in 1993
  •  ???
  •  ???
  •  ???
Advertisement