LEGO Legacy Heroes Unboxed Wiki
Advertisement

The Chicken Suit Guy is one of the many minifigures featured in LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed. Chicken Suit Guy is one of the minifigures given to the player at the start of the game, along with Hiker.

A helpful attacker whose feathery fury gets teammates up early, and leaves enemies hesitating. Any citizen who hears his awe-inducing crow know that it must be the dawn... of justice!

Description

Beginning as the humble mascot of a local fast food chain, Chicken Suit Guy knew that his destiny was to right wrongs wherever villainy had come to roost. Finally, one night Chicken Suit Guy hatched his plan and traded in his drumsticks for drubbings. So while he'd prefer to spend his time helping good, law-abiding citizens with nuggets of wisdom, he might occasionally have to beat the stuffing out of a bad guy or two.

Abilities

  • What the Peck (basic) Deals 90% damage to target foe. Unlocks at assembly.
  • Wings of Fury (special) Deals 50% damage to all foes, and has a 40% chance to inflict Dizzy on the target foe. Unlocks at assembly.
  • Drumstick Kick (special) Deals 110% damage to target foe, and Chicken Suit Guy has a 40% chance to gain Attack Up I for 1 turn. Unlocks at Gear 2.
  • Spring Chicken (passive) While Chicken Suit Guy has any buffs on him, his speed is increased by 5%. Unlocks at Gear 4.
  • Chicken Tender Eyes (ultimate) Deals 100% damage and has a 50% chance to inflict Clumsy on each foe. Unlocks at Gear 6.

Abilities

What the Peck (Basic)

Level 1: Deals 90% damage to target foe.

Level 2: Deals 95% damage to target foe, +2% bonus damage for each active COSTUMED hero.

Level 3: Deals 105% damage to target foe, +2% bonus damage for each active COSTUMED hero.

Level 4: Deals 110% damage to target foe, +3% bonus damage for each active COSTUMED hero.

Level 5: Deals 120% damage to target foe, +5% bonus damage for each active COSTUMED hero

Wings of Fury (Special) (Unlocks at Gear 1)

Level 1: Deals 50% damage to all foes, and has a 40% chance to inflict Dizzy on the target foe.

Level 2: Deals 55% damage to all foes, and has a 50% chance to inflict Dizzy on the target foe.

Level 3: Deals 55% damage to all foes, and has a 70% chance to inflict Dizzy on the target foe.

Level 4: Deals 60% damage to all foes, and has a 85% chance to inflict Dizzy on the target foe.

Level 5: Deals 65% damage to all foes, and has a 100% chance to inflict Dizzy on the target foe.

Drumstick Kick (Special) (Unlocks at gear 2)

Level 1: Deals 110% damage to target foe, and Chicken Suit Guy has a 40% chance to gain Attack Up I for 1 turn.

Level 2: Deals 115% damage to target foe, and Chicken Suit Guy has a 45% chance to gain Attack Up I for 1 turn.

Level 3: Deals 115% damage to target foe, and Chicken Suit Guy has a 50% chance to gain Attack Up I for 1 turn, +20% bonus chance if the foe is a BUILDER.

Level 4: Deals 125% damage to target foe, and Chicken Suit Guy has a 55% chance to gain Attack Up I for 1 turn, +30% bonus chance if the foe is a BUILDER.

Level 5: Deals 130% damage to target foe, and Chicken Suit Guy has a 60% chance to gain Attack Up I for 1 turn, +40% bonus chance if the foe is a BUILDER.

Spring Chicken (Passive) (Unlocks at gear 4)

Level 1: While Chicken Suit Guy has any buffs on him, his speed is increased by 5%

Level 2: While Chicken Suit Guy has any buffs on him, his speed is increased by 10%

Level 3: While Chicken Suit Guy has any buffs on him, his speed is increased by 10%

At the end of his turn if Chicken Suit Guy has 4+ buffs on him grants a random EXPLORER hero Speed Up I for 1 turn.

Level 4: While Chicken Suit Guy has any buffs on him, his speed is increased by 15%

At the end of his turn if Chicken Suit Guy has 4+ buffs on him grants a random EXPLORER hero Speed Up I for 1 turn.

Level 5: While Chicken Suit Guy has any buffs on him, his speed is increased by 20%

At the end of his turn if Chicken Suit Guy has 3+ buffs on him grants a random EXPLORER hero Speed Up I for 2 turn.

At the end of his turn if Chicken Suit Guy has 4+ buffs on him grants a random EXPLORER hero Speed Up I for 1 turn.

Chicken Tender Eyes (Ultimate) (Unlocks at gear 6)

Level 1: Deals 100% damage and has a 50% chance to inflict Clumsy on each foe.

Level 2: Deals 110% damage and has a 60% chance to inflict Clumsy on each foe.

Level 3: Deals 120% damage and has a 65% chance to inflict Clumsy on each foe. After taking damage, if a foe has 25% or less health, they are guaranteed inflicted with Clumsy.

Level 4: Deals 130% damage and has a 70% chance to inflict Clumsy on each foe. After taking damage, if a foe has 30% or less health, they are guaranteed inflicted with Clumsy.

Level 5: Deals 140% damage and has a 80% chance to inflict Clumsy on each foe. After taking damage, if a foe has 40% or less health, they are guaranteed inflicted with Clumsy.

Trivia

  • Hatchling: Debuted in 2013.
  • Nine Piece Combo: Is from Minifigure Series 9

Quotes

"The Chicken is a symbol! For I've sworn to peck at the eyes of evil and protect the weak in their egg-xact time of need."

Talking to Majisto

Notes

  • Chicken Suit Guy first appeared in Set 71000 from 2013.
Advertisement