LEGO Legacy Heroes Unboxed Wiki
Advertisement

Business Man Trent - A Highly professional attacker with an aggressive business plan.

After years of climbing up the cutthroat corporate ladder, Trent doesn't think a life of desperately battling for precious resources is an especially tough adjustment.

Description - "It can be a dog-eat-dog world within the skyscrappers of LEGO City, and good old Trent's gotta eat! Is he a lawyer? No one is really sure. As long as he gets in a good tan, his daily haircut, and relaxing 12-hour day full of meetings, Trent is always ready to bring his A-game to whatever office that lets him in!"

Abilities

  • Check Bounce (Basic) Deals 80% damage to target foe. If the foe has 100% or more health, Trent gains Attack Up I for one turn. Unlocks at assembly.
  • Hidden Fees (Basic) Deals 100% damage to target foe and has a 30% chance to inflict Defense Down I for 1 turn. If the foe is a TANK, deals +10% bonus damage. Unlocked at assembly.
  • Capital Gains (Passive) At the start of battle, Trent gains 3% attack for every active BUILDER hero. At the start of Trent's turn, refreshes his attack stat based on each active BUILDER hero. He also has a 25% chance to grant a random other CITY hero Attack Up I for 1 turn. Unlocks at Gear 2.

Upgrading Requirement

Gear Requirements:

Gear 2:

Gear 3:

Gear 4:

Gear 5: Lofty Backpack II, Lofty Croissant II, Lofty Pretzel I, Lofty Croissiant I, Lofty Quiver II, Lofty Coffee III (Level 30)

Gear 6: Lofty Backpack III, Lofty Croissant III (Level 31), Lofty Pretzel II, Lofty Croissant II, Lofty Quiver III, Fancy Coffee I (Level 41)

Tile Obtainability:

Monolith Waste: C2.2

Shop: Can be purchased with Mash Up Coins, or through Goodies Bags

Brixpedition Rotation

Abilities

Check Bounce (Basic)

Level 1: Deals 80% damage to target foe. If the foe has 100% or more health, Trent gains Attack Up I for one turn.

Level 2: Deals 85% damage to target foe. If the foe has 95% or more health, Trent gains Attack Up I for one turn.

Level 3: Deals 90% damage to target foe. If the foe has 90% or more health, Trent gains Attack Up I for one turn.  

Level 4: Deals 100% damage to target foe. If the foe has 85% or more health, Trent gains Attack Up 2 for one turn.  

Level 5: Deals 110% damage to target foe. If the foe has 75% or more health, Trent gains Attack Up II for 2 turn.    

Hidden Fees (Special)

Level 1: Deals 100% damage to target foe and has a 30% chance to inflict Defense Down I for 1 turn. If the foe is a TANK, deals +10% bonus damage.

Level 2: Deals 110% damage to target foe and has a 40% chance to inflict Defense Down I for 1 turn. If the foe is a TANK, deals +10% bonus damage.

Level 3: Deals 115% damage to target foe and has a 50% chance to inflict Defense Down I for 2 turn. If the foe is a TANK, deals +15% bonus damage.  

Level 4: Deals 120% damage to target foe and has a 60% chance to inflict Defense Down I for 2 turn. If the foe is a TANK, deals +20% bonus damage.  

Level 5: Deals 130% damage to target foe and has a 70% chance to inflict Defense Down II for 2 turn. If the foe is a TANK, deals +30% bonus damage and has 100% chance to inflict Defense Down II    

Capital Gains (Passive)

Level 1: At the start of battle, Trent gains 3% attack for every active BUILDER hero. At the start of Trent's turn, refreshes his attack stat based on each active BUILDER hero. He also has a 25% chance to grant a random other CITY hero Attack Up I for 1 turn. Unlocks at Gear 2.

Level 2: At the start of battle, Trent gains 3% attack for every active BUILDER hero. At the start of Trent's turn, refreshes his attack stat based on each active BUILDER hero. He also has a 30% chance to grant a random other CITY hero Attack Up I for 1 turn.  

Level 3: At the start of battle, Trent gains 4% attack for every active BUILDER hero. At the start of Trent's turn, refreshes his attack stat based on each active BUILDER hero. He also has a 35% chance to grant a random other CITY hero Attack Up I for 1 turn.  

Level 4: At the start of battle, Trent gains 4% attack for every active BUILDER hero. At the start of Trent's turn, refreshes his attack stat based on each active BUILDER hero. He also has a 40% chance to grant a random other CITY hero Attack Up I for 2 turn.  

Level 5: At the start of battle, Trent gains 5% attack for every active BUILDER hero. At the start of Trent's turn, refreshes his attack stat based on each active BUILDER hero. He also has a 50% chance to grant a random other CITY hero Attack Up II for 2 turn.    

Notes

  • He unlocks at 1 stars, requiring 10 tiles.
  • Debuted in 2007
  • Came only in the "Train Station" set
Advertisement