LEGO Legacy Heroes Unboxed Wiki
Advertisement

A high-tech attacker whose phaser slows and weakens enemies. When he's not exploring the cosmos or outrunning the Space Police, Dwayne enjoys long walks on the beach.

Description - "An employee of the infamously evil Blackrtron organization. While Dwayne dreamed of being an astronaut as a boy, working for an evil organization might not have been exactly what he had in mind. That said, the giant laser guns are really radical."

Abilities

Blacktron 01.png
Blacktron Blast (basic)
1 Deals 85% damage to target foe, and has a 30% chance to inflict Grit Down I for 1 turn, +10% bonus chance if the target is CITY.
2 Deals 90% damage to target foe, and has a 35% chance to inflict Grit Down I for 1 turn, +10% bonus chance if the target is CITY.
3 Deals 95% damage to target foe, and has a 40% chance to inflict Grit Down I for 1 turn, +20% bonus chance if the target is CITY.
4 Deals 100% damage to target foe, and has a 45% chance to inflict Grit Down I for 2 turns, +30% bonus chance if the target is CITY.
5 Deals 110% damage to target foe, and has a 60% chance to inflict Grit Down II for 2 turns, +40% bonus chance if the target is CITY.
  • Notorious Tech (special) Deals 100% damage to target foe and reduces their pep by 10%. Unlocks at assembly.
  • Phaser to Stunned (passive) At the start of battle, Dwayne's critical damage increases by 3% for each active SPACE hero. Whenever Dwayne attacks a foe who has Stun, he deals +5% bonus damage. Unlocks at Gear 2.

Upgrading Requirement

Gear Requirements:

Gear 2: Lofty Chop II, Lofty Binoculars I, Lofty Pizza III, Lofty Scarf II, Lofty Pizza II, Lofty Life Jacket I

Gear 3:

Gear 4:

Gear 5: Lofty Chop II, Lofty Binoculars I, Lofty Pizza III (Level 29), Lofty Scarf II, Lofty Pizza II, Lofty Life Jacket I

Gear 6:

Tile Obtainability:

  • Monolith Waste: C2.4
  • Shop: Goodie Bag, Daily Goodie Bag, Galactic Defense Bag, Premium Bag, Explorers Bag
  • Arena: When Blacktron Astronaut Dwayne is in rotation, you can purchase him for 600 Arena Coins

Abilities

Blacktron Blast (Basic)

Level 1: Deals 85% damage to target foe, and has a 30% chance to inflict Grit Down I for 1 turn, +10% bonus chance if the target is CITY.

Level 2: Deals 90% damage to target foe, and has a 35% chance to inflict Grit Down I for 1 turn, +10% bonus chance if the target is CITY.

Level 3: Deals 95% damage to target foe, and has a 40% chance to inflict Grit Down I for 1 turn, +20% bonus chance if the target is CITY.

Level 4: Deals 100% damage to target foe, and has a 45% chance to inflict Grit Down I for 2 turns, +30% bonus chance if the target is CITY.

Level 5: Deals 110% damage to target foe, and has a 60% chance to inflict Grit Down II for 2 turns, +40% bonus chance if the target is CITY.

Notorious Tech (Special)

Level 1: Deals 100% damage to target foe and reduces pep by 10%

Level 2: Deals 105% damage to target foe and reduces pep by 15%. If the target has Dizzy, +15% bonus damage

Level 3: Deals 110% damage to target foe and reduces pep by 15%. If the target has Dizzy, +15% bonus damage

Level 4: Deals 115% damage to target foe and reduces pep by 20%. If the target has Dizzy, this ability deals critical damage instead.

Level 5: Deals 125% damage to target foe and reduces pep by 30%. If the target has Dizzy, this ability deals critical damage instead.

Phaser to Stunned (Passive)

Level 1: At the start of battle, Dwayne's critical damage increases 3% for each active SPACE hero. Whenever Dwayne attacks a foe who has Stun, he deals +5% bonus damage.

Level 2: At the start of battle, Dwayne's critical damage increases 3% for each active SPACE hero. Whenever Dwayne attacks a foe who has Stun, he deals +15% bonus damage.

Level 3: At the start of battle, Dwayne's critical damage increases 4% for each active SPACE hero. Whenever Dwayne attacks a foe who has Stun, he deals +15% bonus damage.

Level 4: At the start of battle, Dwayne's critical damage increases 4% for each active SPACE hero. Whenever Dwayne attacks a foe who has Stun, he deals +25% bonus damage.

Level 5: At the start of battle, Dwayne's critical damage increases 5% for each active SPACE hero. Whenever Dwayne attacks a foe who has Stun, he deals +30% bonus damage.

Trivia

  • He unlocks at 1 stars, requiring 10 tiles.
  • Debuted in 1987.
  • Appeared in 14 sets.
  • Appeared in "The Lego Movie 2" Video game as "Blacktron Spaceman"
Advertisement